Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Scramble Blasphamy

For the past couple of days i have sat in front of my computer, opened my blog, and then just stared at the empty blog posting page. I haven't had anything to write about lately, and now i know why. I find that i can only write when I am writing to someone, or for someone, and my thoughts lately have been rather selfish. Everything is about how i'm feeling, how my day is, how i look, how i want to feel, what i want to eat...and I am really sick of it.

I'm not sure what this post will be today, maybe a poem/letter/tribute/inspirational piece of something. I'm just going to let everything flow out of me. maybe if I write down all of the selfishness, it'll go away.

Expression. The art of explaining oneself. I lack vocal expression. I lack artistic expression, I am nothing but facial expressions. A smile, a squint, a funny face. Hello my name is Anna, and my face is the window to my soul. But he can't see my face, he can't see the pain that i feel with him being away. Maybe it's a good thing.If he saw how much I missed him...i don't think he'd be ok with leaving me again and i want him to grow. I wish him well, and I love him, and i need to express that to him.

Dear Friends,
I thank you for being always there. Always being there. I know i can depend on you, because I have learned to accept your help and kindness, I hope i am able to do the same for you. My words of advice come from deep within me, and the fact that you take the time to listen to them means more than you can know. SO thank you friends, for being a support system that never falls.

eyes meet in the crowded room
it hurts to think of our past
you know the story
you're the main character
its not a bed time story,
or a classic,
or a thriller.
its not a story worth telling
so why did i write it?
Our eyes meet in the crowded room
and you smile at me
but i dont understand
what is it you want
me?
i cant go back to that
i cant move forward either
this story i've written is the same every time you turn the page
i have no place to go,
until i rewrite the ending.

Tomorrow brings on a regular witty post, sorry for putting this out there...but its got to be done