Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I am back!

So I know, I suck at writing my blog. I really really suck. And for a long time I stopped because I felt like no one was reading my words. Then I felt that I didn't need to write here because I was feeling ok. And now, NOW after everything I have come to realize that I never ran out of things to say and I wasn't upset because no one was reading. I just wasn't appreciating my work. And although I have been doing morning pages (I will explain these later) My writing is different and I need to put it out there I mean really out there so it is no longer a part of me, so I can look at it and make decisions.

Update time. So since it has been so long since I have written here I guess I should update my blog. I am almost done with my first year in college. I don't know where the time went but man, I wish I wasn't so close to finishing. There is so much I didn't get to do. Gosh but what a wonderful year.
And I did stick to some of my New Year's plans. I did read more...a lot more, and I opened myself up to more possibilities, none of those being love of course, but that is a story for a different post. I am working out much more, although I'm not really losing weight I do feel happy. This summer I plan on remaking myself, now that I have an inner beauty that I like I feel comfortable with altering the outer side of me. And I did audition for shows, I even got into one.

Sorry for all the unnecessary information. I know that is not why you read my blog. You all read my blog because I place life explorations out there in layman's terms with a side dish of wit. But updating you about me is important to me. If you don't know who I am what reasons do you have to read what I write.

So here is my blog. Slowly coming back to life. I am sure I will be able to think of a lot of stories and revelations I've had to put up here.

Stay tuned :)

No comments: