Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

“Hopefully my experience can help a little bit. I'm just a small piece of the puzzle.” Ed Jovanovski

The world is a very large place. It existed before our arrival, and hopefully will continue on past our existence. There is a lot to learn from what is around us...but sometimes you learn even more by looking at what is right in your own front yard.

My post today will be very short, since 1) I didn't do much to inspire me today, and 2) I'm really tired. But none the less, it is a post!!

I am one small person in retrospect to everything around me. I have not found a cure for a disease, I have not solved a math problem unknown to man, I haven't done anything profound or extraordinary. But I have done my part.

There is more to contentment then self satisfaction. Sometimes the best feelings come from what you are able to do for others. So if your mom asks you to clean house, don't whine, just do it and know how much you are helping her out. And your uncle needs help at his business, don't lie and say your busy, go and do it and know that you made his day just a tad bit easier. There are so many things we can do for others...and the favor will be returned.

No comments: