Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

“I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist.” -Tammy Faye Bakker

I love shopping! I love shopping for everything from shoes, to dresses, to rompers (It's a real word I promise), to curtains, to dish soap!

I really do love shopping. Because I think it releases endorphins- you know things that get released when you exercise to make you feel happy. i would like to think that shopping, releases those same happy hormones...because although i could get tight abs from working out, i can get pumps on sale for $10 dollars...and my feet will no longer feel fat.


But I also believe shopping is an art form, one that takes careful consideration. I believe each person has a different style of shopping technique that they apply to their adventures.

So now i shall share with everyone my style of shopping.

first and foremost...i have no plan. I walk into a store and look for a color that catches my eye, and then i find something that goes with it....or i find another piece in the same color, or i find something completely different, and then i hit the dressing room. Now my plan of attack in there is to throw clothes around the room while dancing to the music over the PA system till i find an item of clothing that accents my bodacious...personality.

Ok so maybe I don't have a beautiful plan of attack, but it works for me.

No comments: