Search This Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

“All my life I've looked at words as though I were seeing them for the first time.”-Ernest Hemingway

This is my very first night as a blogger…weird I know. You know I’m not sure anyone will read my blogs or find me entertaining, but I am going to write anyway. See cause here’s the thing, I am what my blog says I am, the average student. I graduate in 25 days, and then I’m off to college. It’ll be my time to say “Hello world! Here i am ready for you to throw me to the ground and walk all over me while I dump thousands into my future!! and i can’t wait!!” It’s not really scary, it’s just…happening. Life is happening. And I am looking forward to life. I know I am new to all of this and I’m not quite sure what this blog will be about, maybe homework tips, outfit ideas to wear on dates, the absence of love in my life, the usual teenage girl’s life ending disasters and maybe I’ll find someone that will view the world through the same rose colored glasses. So here I am world…Anna-Tanna has Spoken.

No comments: