Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

“Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.” - Wayne Dyer

So here’s a status update on my life…the exciting thing that it is. Please realize that the previous statement was dripping with sarcasm. 

My last high school play is over. Meet me in St Louis I believe was a great success. I enjoyed my job for the show so much. You see, I had no real job…i did some hair, some makeup, and I dressed my friend into her costumes. Some times  I think I am making the wrong choice of pursuing acting and that I belong on the technical side of theatre, where the energy and rush is!!

And what else is new with me? I graduate in….18 DAYS!!! It is so close I can almost feel the cold air on the field and hear my name called. It’s weird to think that everything I’ve been working towards for the past twelve years is coming to an end.  But I know my life isn't;t over, that although I have enjoyed my life to this point, I have so much left to complete and experience.

My university of choice is ASU…Arizona State University. I am part of the honors college and was accepted into the theatre program. Plus I plan on double majoring. I am so excited to be challenged in a whole new aspect. I leave for college 5 weeks early to participate in a summer program . It is a wonderful thing to become part of a different community. I am looking forward to building new relationships, new friendships, and new goals. All I want in life has become accessible to me and I’m going to grab life by the horns!!!

Sorry there hasn’t been a post in so long…production week tends to suck up all of my time…Happy mothers day to all you beautiful people that read my blog.

I know I happen to be all over the place in this piece but there seems to be a lot on my mind. my body is really showing a difference in all the weight I have lost. I am down 22lbs and I feel amazing!!! I start my diet again in a month and I looking forward to it. I go back to ZUMBA tomorrow and i am looking forward to it. A week off made me feel very lazy.

I’m also thinking of using this blog to post some of my writing so people can comment and lend some advice.

As for now that’s all I have to say… I think my multiple paragraphs of me rambling should be slightly entertaining for a couple of seconds.

Have a good night!!!

No comments: